Monday, December 20, 2010

TRUE ???? # 26

Here is my Christmas advice for Carol. Maybe she will know what it means.
Use a heavier bucket for the kitchen door.

Here is my Christmas advice for Pat. Maybe she will know what it means.
Listen to your son. That "clicky thingy" on a pistol is the trigger, which he knew right off.

Here "  "     ""    "' ""'      "" '' James. Maybe he will know what it means.
Never go higher than the bottom rung on a ladder.

Before I forget:  Carol is NOT bald, and she only wears a wig on Donald Duck's birthday.

Here ---------------------for Donde's daughter Samantha. Maybe-----------------.
The next time you serve eyeballs at a pot-luck supper, put them on skewers instead of popcycle sticks.

News Flash

Darlene terrorizes shoppers at Wally-World. The way it was told to me is Darlene was using the little motorized buggy she was riding in to chase shoppers up one aisle and down another. I think maybe she was trying to keep them away from some item she wanted for herself, but I suppose it is barely possible she had a little too much "who hit John" before starting her shopping excursion.

Here is my-------------------for Sally. Maybe she will know what it means, and not actually try it.
Teach yourself how to ride the FRONT seat on Chesters scooter. Be sure to do it when there is a lot of snow on the ground to give yourself plenty of something real soft to fall in. On those balmy 22 degree days, Chester could keep warm by building you a ramp to jump over one snow pile into another one. Four fingers of Chivas Regal will go a long way toward keeping you warm during your jumps, as long as Chester doesn't imbibe. He must stay completely sober to build the ramps properly. You could be 6 sheets to the wind and steer a motorcycle up a ramp. Remember to get up to speed before the end of the ramp, and keep the throttle open so your rear wheel acts like a gyroscope to keep the bike in trim. Piece of cake.

I had breakfast early today, and left the cafe before I usually get to the cafe. Not many people there at that time. When I came back a couple of hours later, everybody in the world was there, including Chester and Sally. We had thought they had gone down with their cruise ship, and were planning a big memorial. Turns out it was somebody else's cruise ship that had problems. We're glad.

Pat said she dumped her kids at Grandma's house and came to work. We're glad. They were busy as a one-armed paper hanger.

Darlene threatened to cook for herself. That's all I heard, so I didn't get any particulars. Here's what I think happened. Jim said he could outrun her in a footrace, if she wanted to give it a try. She said if he beat her in a footrace, she could damn well cook for herself. I think the residual "who hit John" got her tongue wrapped around her eye tooth, and she couldn't see what she was saying.

Jay says he misses a lot of conversation being nearly deaf as a post. We should build or buy a big megaphone to talk through to Jay, so he won't feel left out and has to wrack his brain trying to figure out what I am talking about in TRUE, since he didn't get to hear what prompted what I write about. Jay, I think everybody else is right there in the boat with you.I hear marginally well, and sometimes I don't know what I'm talking about.

Lisa traded Jay's new horse for a bucket of crickets. I asked her if she got any to boot, and she said: "Nah. It was an even trade". I was really thinking maybe Jay had been taken advantage of, and planning how to skewer Lisa in this TRUE ????. Then before I could leave, Lisa said she had bought Jay a new horse. When I asked cowboy Pat if the replacement was as good a horse as she traded off, Pat said it was a better, bigger horse than what he had, so I guess Lisa is not a female scoundrel after all.

Darlene was heard to say she had to put $20.00 on something (I did not catch the name) at Albertsons. The longer I live, the more I learn. Until today, I did not know Albertsons was a bookie joint.

Here is my thought for Christmas for you all.

Rendon Cafe a good place to eat
And visit with friends is a treat
Whether Hippo or Grasshopper, it's always cooked proper,
So the food here is real hard to beat.

Gemini Man
copyright 2010

geminiauthor.blogspot.com                         Facebook:           burconthomas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment