Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TRUE ???? # 48

4-18-2012

TRUE ???? # 48

While I was having a Burt's Taco for breakfast, Ash poured me some coffee and asked if I wanted her to mow my lawn. You all know that I am such a workaholic I could never allow someone else to mow my grass, so I declined and asked her if she was needing some extra money and was mowing lawns for it. She said no, and she hadn't planned to accept money. She does some charity work, and it was time for her to do something for someone older than dirt, and I was the only one she knew that old. I told her that Curtis was probably that old, and maybe Chester, but she said she was pretty certain that I was way older than them, maybe even them put together. I politely refused her offer, but said I'd happily let her wash the Bronco. She politely declined and said maybe Lacy would wash my car. When I asked Lacy if she would wash the Bronco, she smiled brightly and said I must be an apple short of a fruit basket if I thought I could get her to wash my car. She then proceeded, at length, to tell me what all I must have wrong with me to ask such a question. Then Lacy made a very good suggestion. She said: "Why, with such a good start at being covered with dirt, it would be a shame to wash the Bronco. Why don't you just keep adding a little more dirt and filth every day, then get Curtis to sod the Bronco. Then as soon as the grass is long enough, let Ashley mow the grass on the Bronco."

As you all know, I ponder occasionally, so I'm going to ponder this for awhile.
The only problem I have with the idea, is that I have no idea where I can get some red grass.


Gemini Man

Geminiauthor.blogspot.com.

Copyright 2012

1 comment: