Monday, November 1, 2010

TRUE???? HEAD SHED # 6

This morning at The Head Shed was very enlightening. It was not open at 9:45 a.m., so I went back at 1:45 p.m. and had more luck. Chica/Flo was ready and willing to cut my hair, but the instruments in her hands were electric gardening shears, and a meat cleaver of some sort. Had serrated teeth and that kind of thing, so I asked her if I could interview her instead of getting a haircut. Since she had stated strongly on Facebook that she was NOT a loose woman, I felt I needed to get the TRUE ??? story from the horses mouth, so to speak. And NO, Doctor Blanca/Vera, I DID NOT SAY she had a horsey face. Just seeing her photos on Facebook would put the lie to that, and as we ALL know, this paper is all about Truth and honesty.

Chica/Flo explained to me what it takes to be a loose woman, and WHY Sharon/Michelle/Alice IS a loose woman, and how she came to be that way. I'm not saying I believe this, but I must tell it to you, however many of you there are, just the way it was told to me by Chica/Flo. If you are at work, you are NOT a loose woman. If you are NOT at work, then you ARE a loose woman, regardless of what you are doing while not at work. Chica/Flo said SHE ALWAYS works, so cannot fall into the loose woman category. I asked her if she didn't get a day off, and she said she gets Sunday off. When I said she WAS a loose woman on SUNDAY, she said: "No, that's the Lord's day, and he forgives me for being off work."

When I inquired if she had to say a Hail Mary or anything, she said no, she was automatically forgiven for being a loose woman on Sunday, as it was necessary. She explained to me that CHICA means ANNOINTED ONE, and FLO means FOREVER, and that is why Doctor Blanca/Vera and Sharon/Michelle/Alice cannot get the same dispensation, and therefore are both unrepentant loose women, though Sharon/Michelle/Alice is only a loose woman on Monday, Thursday, every Saturday morning and every other Wednesday and every other Friday.

Chica/Flo had NO COMMENT on being, not being, knowing, or knowing of, a PICKPOCKET, in any shape, form, or fashion, but she did say that Sharon/Michelle/Alice has a buzz cut mullet, and wears a wig to cover it, except when she goes fishing, and then wears whatever ball cap some customer has left in the shop.

Gemini Man
copyright 2010

http://geminiauthor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment