Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TRUE ???? HEAD SHED # 5

This is an OFFICIAL invitation from the staff and customers of The Rendon Cafe to the crew at The Head Shed, Sharon/Michelle/Alice, Doctor Blanca/Vera, and Chica/Flo, to come to the cafe and put your names and ideas for a cafe name into the pot to help us pick a name. The OFFICIAL name (the one on the papers) will remain The Rendon Cafe in perpetuity, but we can pick one we can pronounce. The Committee will meet at the cafe on Thursday, October 28, 2010, at 5:00p.m. to decide on a name. You do NOT have to be present for your selection to win, but you have to be in the cafe to put your name in the jar before that date.

Inside the Head Shed, there is a sign warning customers to beware of pickpockets and loose women. There is some discussion about who is what. Chica/Flo swears that Sharon/Michelle/Alice is a loose woman, but Sharon/Michelle/Alice swears she is a pickpocket. Doctor Blanca/Vera doesn't believe in swearing, so I find it hard to believe she could be a loose woman. She could, on the other hand, very well be a pickpocket. Chica/Flo has said she wasNOT a loose woman, but she has NOT said she was NOT a pickpocket. That leaves three women with not a loose woman among them, but conceivably all three of them could be pickpockets. To test out this theory, I put 6 quarters in my left front pocket, 6 quarters in my right front pocket, and 6 quarters in my right rear pocket, with my billfold in my left rear pocket with two thirty dollar bills in it. I tried sashaying but couldn't figure out how to do it, so I strolled around in the Head Shed for about an hour, then went outside to check my pockets. Left front pocket=empty. Right front pocket=empty. Right rear pocket=empty. Left rear pocket=billfold still there. Checked inside=one forty five dollar bill-one fifteen dollar bill. And eighteen quarters. I had exactly the same amount of money that I started with. Some of it had been exchanged, but for the correct amount. The quarters had all been moved to a different location, but were all still there. I can come to but one conclusion. NO money missing=NO PICKPOCKETS. That can only mean that ALL the ladies, bless them, are LOOSE WOMEN.


Gemini Man
copyright 2010


http://www.geminiauthor.blogspot.com---to read ALL the TRUE's, Head Shed and Cafe, as well as some other things.

1 comment:

  1. lol i said it before and i will say it again...i am NOT a loose woman. sharons always on the road hence she is on the loose...meanin she really IS a loose woman :)

    ReplyDelete